aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dreadnaught Labratory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

The Dreadnaught Labratory Empty
PostSubject: The Dreadnaught Labratory   The Dreadnaught Labratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:56 am

Zenon walked into the labratory. He looked around and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught Labratory   The Dreadnaught Labratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:57 am

Ztak-throk walks in, a nervous look on his face, "greetings, my lord" he says warily.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught Labratory   The Dreadnaught Labratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:01 am

Zenon sighed again.
"Are you sure you want to do the DNA transplant? You may die if this operation fails." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught Labratory   The Dreadnaught Labratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:03 am

Ztak-throk nods, "i will do anything nessecery to become more effectivein the field" Ztak-throk replies, sitting in a chair in the middle of the room and pressing the buttons to lower him into a lying position.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught Labratory   The Dreadnaught Labratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:22 am

Zenon sighed and nodded.
"Very well then." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught Labratory   The Dreadnaught Labratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:25 am

Ztak-0throk inhales deeply and looks at Zenon, "begin the procedure, my lord" he mutters, turning on the lamp overlooking the chair.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught Labratory   The Dreadnaught Labratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 am

Hours later...

The scientists left after inishing he operation. Zenon stood up and walked over to Ztak-throk.
"Well, you won't be able to fight for at least a week." Zenon said, "I'll train you to be able to control your new abilities after you've recovered."
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught Labratory   The Dreadnaught Labratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:52 am

Ztak-throk sits up painfully and gets to his feet, he thanks Zenon and goes back to modifying Liebe. 1 week later:(continued in dreadnaught training room.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught Labratory   The Dreadnaught Labratory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dreadnaught Labratory
Page 1 of 1