aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Onboard the Dreadnaught

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

Onboard the Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:23 am

In his chair, Ztak-throk uplinks his mind into the central database, scanning deep across space and picking areas of high priority on earth to attack first, Azrukhal is laid down at Ztak's feet, snoring peacefully. Ztak looks out the blast-windows to see many Martian technitians finishing off the Dreadnaught's cannons.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Zenon walked trough the Dreadnaught. He watched the technitians finishing attatching the final peices of the cruiser and walked into the bridge.
"Greetings Ztak-throk. How long until the Dreadnaught is completed?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Ztak-throk turns to zenon, "it is ready for take off now my lord, we merely need to equip the drop pods with troops and we will take care of the outposts on mars"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Zenon nodded. He walked up to platform with a chair and sat down.
"The troops should arrive shortly." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Ztak-throk watches the troops enter the drop pods, "CLEAR THE LANDING AREA" he shouts into a microphone, all aliens move to a safe distance and the Dreadnaught's boosters begin to fire up, lifting it off the ground, he sits down at the command chari and begins pressing various buttons, "set destination, authorization access Ztak-throk, destination,Mars;sector 6A" he says as the ship slowly lifts off and drifts towards the first human outpost, charging it's laser cannons, the gorund shaking beneath it.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Zenon looked at a screen in front of him with details of the Dreadnaught.
"Everything is operational. The technitians did an excellent job on this cruiser." Zenon murmured.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Asintira came around Zhak-trok and her father. "Hey dad what's up?" Asintira asked.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Zenon looked over at her daughted and hugged her.
"Daughter, how did you get on board?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:18 pm

"I've been onboard the guards let me in without me asking." Asintira said.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Zenon sighed and facepalmed himself.
"Well, this is the Dreadnaught. The most powerful cruiser in the alien starship fleet." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:22 pm

"So, whose the guy you are talking to?" Asintira asked. Asintira looked at him, and never know who he was since she never been allowed outside her room.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Zenon sat down again.
"This is Ztak-throk. He's the starship fleet commander." Zenon answered.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:28 pm

"Can I sat down?" Asintira asked looking anywhere to find a seat.
Asintira can't find a seat to sit down on.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Zenon sighed.
"There are no spare seats in the bridge here. Follow me daughter." Zenon said and stood up.
Zenon walked out of the bridge and waited for Asintira to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Asintira follows her father, and she wonders where he is taking her, but she loves her father so she trusts him.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Zenon led Asintira into a large room with many hallways leading to different parts of Dreadnaught.
"You can go and see the other parts of the cruiser. But don't come into the bridge unless you need something." Zenon said and walked back to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:59 pm

"Okay dad I won't come to the bridge unless I need something." Asintira said.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:48 pm

"Alright, stay out of trouble daughter." Zenon said and walked back to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Asintira stood there, and she is awfully worried about her humanoid form.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 am

Ztak-throk grins as he sees the first outpost in the distance he begins charging the laser cannons, the people in the outpost begin screaming and running around, Ztak-throk laughs.
Back to top Go down
Prince Slade

Prince Slade

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 am

*walks up*
"hello"
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 am

Ztak-throk nod, "greetings my prince, how are you?" he asks, zaporising more humans.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm

She had to run back she just didn't know how did she wanted to talk to her brother.
"Um, I'm back sorry dad i wanted something." Asintira said.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Zenon nodded.
"What do you need?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 pm

"Well since of my isolation I need to talk to my brother is that okay?" Asintira asked. Asintira wanted to talk to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onboard the Dreadnaught   Onboard the Dreadnaught I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onboard the Dreadnaught
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next