aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Asintira finally made it to earth, and she looked around earth its so beautiful, but probably dangerous as well she just looked at the sakura trees. She just stood there watching them fall around her, and she begins to dance while they are falling.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:09 pm

*walks toward Asintira in human form with a smile on my face* welcome daughter! enjoying the pink trees are you?
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:12 pm

"Yeah I am mom, and thanks for the warm welcome." Asintira said. Asintira stood there, and she is enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:17 pm

The alien guards cleared away from a small area as a green pod crashed onto the ground. The pod opened and Zenon walked out to Asintira and Zira.
"Enjoying your stay here my daughter?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:18 pm

*hugs you, but keeps looking around* come, we must go to the nest... its quite dangerous out here... *changes into alien form and talks to you telepathically* ( i know it looks harmless, and a bit magical out here, but we must always be on the lookout for humans. never let your guard down ) *turns in the direction of the nest* ( in fact, if at all possible, keep yourself hidden. it would be best if they did not know you were here... )
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:27 pm

"Yes, I'm having a blast dad, and all right mom." Asintira said.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Zenon hugged back and nodded.
"You are right Zira. These humans here will be troublesome once they find us. Come daughter." Zenon said.
Zenon transformed back into his human form and looked over at one of the elite aliens. He nodded and all the elites climbed into the pod. It glowed and blasted off into space. Then, Zenon followed Zira to the nest.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:33 pm

"Dad, I want to take a sakura with me." Asintira said.

Last edited by Princess Asintira on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Zenon smiled and nodded.
"Very well, I will let you grow it in the nest." Zenon said.
Zenon walked over to a small tree and unearthed it. He then put the tree in a small patch of soil and picked it up. He continued to walk toward the nest.
"Let's go daughter." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 pm

"Thanks dad, and yeah I'm coming." Asintira said.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Zenon smiled and continued to walk toward the nest.

OoC: Let's wait for Zira now.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:41 pm

*touches the tree* i believe this needs sunlight to grow... i do not believe it will survive underground in the nest
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Zenon sighed.
"That's true, I guess we'll have to grow this right outside of the nest then." Zenon said, "Now let's go."
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 pm

*frowns* would humans not pick up on the odd location of the pink tree?
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Zenon chuckled and took out a small peice of machinery.
"This is a smaller version of the cloaking device used on the arbiter. We can use this to make the tree invisible." Zenon replied.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm

*laughs* rather defeats the purpose of having it in the first place now doesn't it? *gives you a quizzical look*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:08 pm

"No, the cloaking device allows aliens and infected to see the invisible items." Zenon answered.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm

hmhmhmhmhm... the humans are so far behind when compared to our technology...
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Zenon nodded.
"True, let's go." Zenon said and continued to walk toward the nest.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:19 pm

-exits-

(( i will make a topic for her room ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)   Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon,  and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving on earth (Alien Queen Zira, Overlord Zenon, and Princess Asintira)
Page 1 of 1