aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zira's Underground Nest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

Zira's Underground Nest Empty
PostSubject: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 pm

*i walk into the giant nursery room in my human form. i walk through the seemingly endless rows of eggs that i had layed earlier. each egg rests inside an 4ft incubator-type object with a skin-like tent over it on an odd cave-formation of some sort* hello children... *i say with my voice both alien and human* hatch soon and make mommy proud~ *runs my fingers along the tent part of the strange incubators*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:00 pm

A purple tendril extended from the depths of the Nest. It grabbed Zira and pulled her deeper into the next. The tendril dropped Zira in front of a large structure-like orgainism. Then, the large orgainism spoke to Zira using telepathy.
"Greetings Zira. How is our children doing?" the orgainism asked.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:05 pm

*takes my alien form in front of you and lays down on the floor in a bowing gesture* ( i can feel their brain waves getting stronger. they also continue to stir. they are growing rapidly )
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:15 pm

OoC: I'm just going to call Zenon's mind the Overmind from now on. Also, note that the Overmind can only speak using telepathy.

IC:
"That's good Zira." the Overmind said.
Then, Zenon walked into the Overmind's lair in his alien form. He walked up to Zira and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:28 am

Ztak-throk walks into the nursery and walks towards the two embracing, he kneels before them, "greetings, my queen and my lord, the Dreadnaught is near it's completion."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:32 am

Zenon looked over at Ztak-throk and let go of Zira.
"Very well then, once the Dreadnaught is complete, destroy the remaining human outposts and wait for my order to attack Earth." the Overmind said.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 am

Ztak-throk stood up, "yes my lord" he replies and walks out, and then hesitates, "there is a problem, our troops are very little, we need these eggs to hatch as soon as possible or the humans will overpower us, when are they expected to hatch?"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:54 am

"It's hard to say, but they should hatch within a week or so." the Overmind answered.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:57 am

Ztak-throk nods, "then i must take my leave, the Dreadnaught will be finished withing five days, goodbye" he replies, walking out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:45 pm

*hugs zenon and then when ztak-throk appears i turn to him* ... *smiles evilly* the eggs will hatch faster if they have a blood sacrifice to recieve extra strength from...
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Zenon smiled and shook his head.
"Whoever we use to sacrifice, it can't be Ztak-throk. He's the only one that knows how to operate the Dreadnaught." Zenon said, "Although, we could bring a few human captives."
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:00 pm

one of our own? of course not! i meant human! *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Zenon sighed.
"You're alway up to something when you get that look on your face. So, I just assumed that." Zenon said and watched Ztak-throk leave.
Then, Zenon hugged Zira again.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:08 pm

*hugs and smiles at myself* (i suppose i do rather give away my intents and emotions in this form... i do enjoy human sacrifices...)
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm

"So, what should we do now?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm

well unless you can hatch children of your own im afraid i have to carry on myself. i have a rather full-time job you know~ *walks over to the automatic door as it opens up to let me through. i wave before it closes*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Zenon shrugged and walked out of the nest. The Overmind stayed silent, giving commands to the other aliens using telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:47 pm

-a little while later 100 aliens come in each carrying an egg and place it in its own incubator. now we have 1,000-
*i come in after the grown ones are just about to leave and check on the eggs. i walk down the isles, humming*
egg: ( mother... )
!! *turns to one egg* ...
entire row of eggs: ( mother...)
*turns into my alien form* ( yes darlings? )
eggs: ( i want to come out... )( can i come out?)( im hungry! )
( momma hears you babies. food is coming soon! ) (( they better hurry with those sacrifises!!))
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Moments later, Zenon arrived on the Arbiter and brought down several cages with humans in them.
"I've captured about 369 humans. Is that enough?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:00 pm

( hmph. i suppose we'll have to share~ ) *grabs a cage with my tail and climbs up the side of the wall, the humans boucing around helplessly within the metal bars. i screech* ( FEED CHILDREN!!! ) *i mercilessly crush the cage with the humans on the inside then shake the cage so the blood splatters about the room* -the children screech with joy. as the blood is sucked in through thier incubators they break out of their slimy temperary homes- *i do this with each cage of humans and feed the children until all of them have hatched. i take my place next to you and beat my tail against the ground excitedly* ( here is our newest army. 1,000 strong~ )
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Zenon smiled and hugged Zira.
"Thanks for hatching them. Although, if that was all you've needed, I could've gotten a lot more corpses." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 pm

( the next round should have 500, i think half a human for each will help for a greater hunger for flesh~ )
-the newly hatched children bounce up and down ready to be released-
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Zenon smiled and let the young aliens out of the incubators.
Back to top Go down
Alien Queen Zira
Admin
Alien Queen Zira

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:27 pm

-they chatter away, standing in front of you awaiting orders-
*is proud of the babies*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Zenon smiled and nodded.
"We need them to get to our separate bases on Earth. They're not holding against the humans very well and are despratly in need of reinfocements." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zira's Underground Nest   Zira's Underground Nest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zira's Underground Nest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aliens vs humans :: Alien Territory :: Main Nest-
Jump to: