aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dreadnaught

Go down 
+4
Sarah
Lord Kuni
Luann
Commander Ztak-throk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

The Dreadnaught - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:39 am

lord kuni sighs and thinks. silently he faces one of the predators. he presses a button and small screen moves down from the ceiling. an alien is seen in a cage. it was one of the upper generals of his army.

we request a trade. ill give you back your alien, but we want the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alya Uniu

Alya Uniu

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 am

She stayed hidded tring to keep the perdetor from seeing her...
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 am

Zenon chuckled and closed his eyes.
"And what if I decline?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:47 am

kuni shakes his head

dont not worry about that.. accept or decline that is your option. decide now
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 am

Zenon chuckled and stood up. He turned and walked away.
"A captive of the enemy isn't worthy to be a soldier. You can keep him." Zenon said before entering the Dreadnaught.
The large gates then closed and the masive cruiser flew off.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:54 am

kuni shakes his head and looks at him

we arnt done yet...
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Zenon turned around but didn't walk back.
"What else do you want to talk about?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm

i want the girl by any means neccacery... wat do you want for the girl?
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Ztak-throk walks into the cattle area, "i've come to help, you won't be able to do this by yourself" he says, grabbing a cow and holding it down, filling four buckets, he then walks out. he walks to the controls and begins aiming the cannons at the predator ship, ready to provide assistance at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Luann looked at the random act of kindness and smiled. She thanked him and started on another cow, unaware of the fight that would happen for her freedom or not.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:41 pm

kuni sighed and waited for the alien overlord to speak. silently kuni loks up and sees the canons of the dreadnaught being pointed at the ship. kuni flicked a wrist and suddenly the mothership started changing. canons, lasers, and ion canons started opening and being shown to the aliens. kuni could see a few aliens that were in the windows of the dreadnaught start to tremble.

what do you want us to give you for the girl? oh.. and get your little friend to get those canons off of targeting my ship.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Zenon thought for a moment and smirked.
"There isn't anything I can think of that is of importaince to us except for one thing." Zenon answered, "But I'm not sure if you'd want to do it. Anyways, the humans have formed various strike forces and is attacking our bases of nests on Earth. If you are willing to destroy their weaponry and delay the humans until the eggs in the main nest hatch, I will gladly trade the girl."
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:54 pm

hmm... i will.. but i want the girl first.. ill give you one of my men in return.. infact ill give you one of the strongest men i have. when i finish the job i will come back to get him. he is of great importance to me.. he is my son. give the girl..

a predator steps forward. he is taller and stronger. he walks forward slightly

but he will have weapons he keeps the weapons for his own protection. you will not make a slave out of him.. i will return afterwards.. now give the girl
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Zenon chuckled and nodded.
"Very well." Zenon said and closed his eyes.
Zenon began to speak to Luann using telepathy.
"Luann, come to the Dreadnaught's docking bay." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Luann jumped when she heard the voice. She looked around, only seeing the floating cows.

"What..? I don't know where the docking bay is..." she muttered to herself as she walked to the door. She opened it and looked around. Spotting a wandering soilder, she asked where it was.

He pointed her to the right direction and Luann knocked on the door timidly. She had become increasingly nervous as she made her way. With out her guns, she felt naked and defenseless. Cracking the door, she peeked in the room.

"You called?"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:50 pm

The door slid open. Thousands of ships were in the large dome room. Zenon stood at a doorway and nodded.
"Yes, now go. You've been set free." Zenon said and opened the door leading to the room where Kuni was.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:53 pm

" Set.... free....?" She looked at him curiously and then followed him, walking into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Zenon nodded and he looked over at the predator that walked forward.
"Come in young predator. We won't harm you unless you attack us." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:59 pm

kuni stands up and smiles at the girl. she couldnt see the smile unfortunately. kuni nodded to his son and the young one moved forward. he walked slowly into the ship with all his hidden weapons incase they attacked. he showed no fear. kuni smiles and waited for the human girl to approach.

i will return after i destroy the human weapons that attack your nest. i will return for my son..
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Zenon nodded and closed his eyes. He opened them a moment later and led the predator into a room. The room was like a hotel room.
"Well, you'll be living here until your father comes and picks you up." Zenon said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Luann looked at the man who had set her free. Rescured her.

" W-why did you save me?" She asked, in a voice of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:05 pm

kuni simply took her hand and moved her onto his ship. suddenly the shipes break apart and the predator ship flies away. kuni had no intention of speaking to her while near the aliens
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:07 pm

"Wha-hey! Were are you taking me?" She asked in a louder voice. Fustrated that she didn't get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:07 pm

(( saso post a new topic ^.^.. we can talk on there xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:30 am

Ztak-throk smirks that the aliens will benefit from this, he points the cannons away and floats just out of earths orbit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dreadnaught
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next