aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dreadnaught

Go down 
+4
Sarah
Lord Kuni
Luann
Commander Ztak-throk
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:53 am

Ztak-throkwalks over to the cattle cell, watching the new slave, "welcome to the Dreadnaught Luann, from now on you must call me 'master' and Zenon 'my king' or 'lord'.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 am

Luann sat in the back corner and glared at him. She had no weapons and was totally defenseless. Scoffing she turned her head to the side.

" Thanks for the welcome party. And like shit i'll call you master, bastard." She smirked as she thought of something. Luann looked him dead in teh eye.

" or maybe... King Bastard the first "
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:57 am

(( yea question.... how big exactly is the dreadnaught? ))
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 am

Sarah walks in and looks furious at the alien.
Back to top Go down
https://aliensvshumans.forumotion.com
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:59 am

ooc:BLOODY HUGE
ic: Ztak-throk laughed, "high spirited, aren't we?" he asks rhetorically, retaining eye contact with the prisoner and smirking a little, he holds shrei out to luann, then crushes it in his palm," the other one is for me" he mutters.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 am

OoC: Sarah, you can't get in because the Dreadnaught is already out of Earth's atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 am

Luann growled as the gun was crushed. It was speacial. Guess there was no way out with those. She glared harder, her blue-green eyes shinign through her light blonde hair.

" Fuck off, Bastard. What do you want from me anyways? Besides getting you some tea?" She spat out, vemon dripping in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 am

Ztak-throk laughs, "we do not eat humans, thats only in your 'movies' and TV, although i will not accept bad behaviour, i will be fair" he says, sliding a human meal through a hatch, not even a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:11 am

Luann blinked and looked at the food. It looked normal, to say the least, if not good. She looked back up at him, eyes less sharp.

" So i knw i'm not going to have my meat eaten. What else? " She stood and took a small step closer to the food.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 am

Zenon walked in and chuckled.
"We won't kill you if you don't try to escape or commit mutiny." Zenon added.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 am

Ztak smirked in amusement, "Don't expect any luxuries, but don't expect us to poison you either, if we wanted to kill you, we would've done it in the forest" he says kindly, "try not to hate me too much, it's the queens orders, not my choice"
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:16 am

Glancing at Zenon she took a step back. Looking around she sighed.

"Guess i'm here for awhile. Now really.." She looked at them both, " what are you really going to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 am

Ztak sighed slightly, "that's for zenon to decide, and me to overlook"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 am

Zenon chuckled.
"I don't have anything for you to do right now." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 am

inside the ship many beeps and alarms go off. outside of the window a large shipm approaches. it slows down and stays a few hundred miles away from you. (( thats nothing in space..)). transmissions come in on the ship and a monniter comes down in the prison chamber. it flickers on and lord kuni is sitting in a chair. a few predators are around him. kuni speaks in an alien launguage. it was creepy sounding and very deep.

aliens... we need to have a meeting... i request your overlord and i have a small iscussion. bring 2 of your kind. we will talk peacefully. do you accept?
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 am

Nodding she satdown infront of the food. Timidly she took a small bite and looked at the two aliens.

" So... I'm stuck here? " She looked down and sighed, " Joy. "
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:22 am

Ztak-throk opens the dell doors and places energy handcuffs on luann, "follow me, the cattle need to be milked", he said, walking to the next room and standing at the door, waiting for luann to follow
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 am

Zenon chuckled and nodded.
"Very well then, I will partake in this meeting." Zenon answered with telepathy, "But if you try anything, your race will perish."
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 am

Sighing, she finished her food, wondering if the sirens going off were normal.. She let them handcuff her and walked out, following silently
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:28 am

Ztak-throk walks through the door, to reveal a large room, with large cows, with fifteen udders, and to top it all offf, they fly. "i need you to milk these, the floor is padded so you won't injure yourself, the buckets are over there" he points to a stack of ten buckets.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 am

lord kuni simply growled and nodded in responce. showing no fear of the aliens warning. slowly the predator ship docked with the alien ship and a room formed between them. lord kuni entered the room followed by 2 large and powerful looking predators. 10 predators stood gaurd to the entrance of the ship with guns. they simply stood to the side and waiting calmly. lord kuni sat sown at a desk facing the opposite desk need the entrance to the dreadnaught.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 am

Twiching she looked at the flying cows. Having no idea what she was doing she nodded and set off to work.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am

The entrance to the Dreadnaught opened and Zenone walked in alon. He sat across from Kuni and nodded. He closed his eyes and opened them after a moment.
"My son and daughter will be here shortly. So what did you want to talk about?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 am

lord kuni still had his helmet on. his face is unknown looking, but white hair flowed out from the back of the helmet. his armor was large and stong.

the girl you have in possesion. we want her. i here to talk about how we can make the transaction simple.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:37 am

Zenon chuckled.
"What would we get in return for the girl?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dreadnaught Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreadnaught   The Dreadnaught I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dreadnaught
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next