aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Forest at night.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

Black Forest at night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 pm

"What do you want me to do to prove that I'm human?" Rey asked.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Luann narrowed her eyes.

" Be in my eyesite when and if that thing comes back. Then I'll believe you. " Still. she kept the guns to his head.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:51 pm

"Very well then." Rey said and closed his eyes.
Rey began to contact one of his minions using telepathy.

Moments later, the creature came back again and it attacked Luann and Rey. The beast slashed Luann and Rey before running off into the shadows of the trees.
"Now do you believe me?" Rey asked.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Luann shot at the new creature that arrived and then turned to Rey.

" Fine... i believe you for now.. but... i have to get out of here." She put her guns up and turned to leave in the oppisite direction the newest creature went.

" Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:58 pm

"Wait, you're just going to leave me here? What if that thing comes back?" Rey asked.
Rey stood up and followed Luann.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:40 am

In a nearby river, Chryon's sillhouette flows across the water, stalking the two humans.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 am

Rey pretended that he knew nothing of the alien's presence and continued to follow Luann.
"This human will die here once we can ambush her." Rey thought.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:57 am

Ktak-throk's telepathic voice emits to zenon through Chron, indeed, but those guns look dangerous, Azrukhal is about fifty metres ahead of you, he will lay a gas trap to surround her Chryon then goes underwater.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 am

Luann sighed as the boy followed her. Guess she had a new party memeber to her game-like life.

She kept walking, unaware of the dangers, but to be careful, she loaded three of her speacial bullets into each of her guns. The bullets could kill or majorly damage an alien if shot correctly. She only had six, and she planned to use them to get out alive.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 am

Zero runs in with all that is in weapon reg looking for where these shot came from
Back to top Go down
http://halothefrontier.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:10 am

" Liteutenant! We have reason to believe that aliens are flitered through out these woods. We don't know how many, but we have to find them. And take them down. "

Spotting him, she ran over.

"Thank god there''s another Human out here.." She glances at rey and lowered her voice ot a whisper," Don't trust this one... He's suspious"
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:13 am

"and don't go ahead i ran in to a gas trap up there we need to move out now"
Zero looks at rey notices acid from his wound
"your a alien"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 am

OoC: You can't see my wound.

IC:
Rey sighed and glared at Zero. He chuckled slightly.
"Perfect, another human has entered the area, it'll be like killing two birds with one stone." Rey said to Ztak-throk using telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 am

lord kuni enters the area in steath. he is inviible at the moment and sits in a bush quietly, watching the 2 humans and the aliens. waiting for the right moment. he was covered in black armor and helmet. he has no visible wwapons. but he sits in the bush quietly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:15 am

A wall of gas raises around them, Azrukhal fires a gas bomb between luenn and zero, seperating them(zero, walking through will kill you) and making the only people in the area zenon and luenn, Ztak-throk's voice enters Luenn's mind join us or die, simple as that
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 am

Luann cursed loudly and covered her mouth and nose as the gas filed the air. Hearing his offer..... She had to decide.

Join or Die.

Well.... That sucked. She stayed quiet and slowly and stealthly pulled out Schrei from her left hostler and held it to her. Turning she slowly backed up, looking for a way out of the gaseous clearing.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:19 am

Zero aims his machine gun with chainsaw at rey
"the preditors will be here soon"
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:20 am

(it's deadly, and surrounding you, besides if you escaped azrukhal could jump on you, breaking every bone in your body)
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:20 am

and puts a gas mask on
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:26 am

(won't work, only predators and aliens can resist it, you'll need a full-blown radiation suit)
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 am

Zero runs though the woods
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:31 am

Zero is infected with radiation poisoning, which will slowly deteoriate his skin.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:37 am

Zero is out of the woods
"ow"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:41 am

"Rey" laughed and transformed into his humanoid alien form(avi).
"Ztak-throk, bring her up onto the Dreadnaught, without her guns." Zenon said to the fleet commander.
Zenon then turned toward Luann and chuckled.
"My name is Zenon, Overlord of the aliens. Remember my name because you'll be serving as my slave for the rest of your life." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 am

Ztak-throk presses some buttons, a tractore beam pulls her up into a slave cell, minus the guns, the guns appear next to Ztak-throk, who picks them up and begins modifying them, he activates the hanger shielding(nothing can get in or out without being vaporised)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest at night.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next