aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Forest at night.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luann

Luann

Black Forest at night. Empty
PostSubject: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Tipping her hat, Luann's blond hair turned sliver in the patches of moonlight in the forest. Her short black stain and red silk skirt slightly swayed as her long stocking covered legs moved silently though the short srubs of the dense pine trees. Leaves and stick cracked under her black boots, as she walked though. Luann shifted her black traveling bag as she walked.

Moving from town to town, she kept only few possions. Money, food, and a change of clothes. Her prized guns rested safely in their holisters at her hips. The black leather spiked with metal studs, dyed red from blood splattered on them.

The wind picked up, making her hat move on her blond-filled head. She looked up with wide blue eyes, as clouds moved acrossed a patch of sky in the trees. Covering the moon, it left her in compleate darkness. She stopped, sighing.

She might as well stop for the night and rest.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Suddenly came a howl but then it was cut short. Moments later, a creature the size of a timber wolf dashed out in front of Luann. But this creature was no timber wolf. It's skin looked very rough and it's large claws were stained red. There were two antenna-like arms with three claws each extending from the creature's neck. It's insect-like wings had many slits and holes on them. The creature's tail was purple and had stone-like spikes on it.When the moonlight shown on the creature's head, the facial features became clear. It had hundreds of blood stained teeth in it's blood covered mouth.

The creature growled and snarled. It charged forward at Luann and tackled her onto the ground. It then bit Luann's arm and ran off. The strange creature disappeared in a matter of seconds.

OoC: Here's a picture of the creature...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Cursing under her breath, she pulled out Liebe out of her right hostier. She was too late. The creature bit her in the arm. Luann screached, eyes widing and then she cursed loudly. Bleeding she rasied her gun, shooting 4 times at the creature before it dissappered. The first three missed, but she wasn't sure if the fourth hit. Useally she didn't miss. She fell to the ground, arm bleeding. She glanced at it, and held her hand to the hit.

Gasping, she glared at it, saliva oozing out as the blood flowed. 'disgusting.....' She thought. Turning, Luann grabbed some wrapping, putting it around her arm with one hand. Luann shook her head, tightening the wraping on her arm with her mouth. Sighing she looked at her work.

It sucked. She was horrible at healing wounds. Luann would have to find a healer soon in another town.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:01 pm

The creature dodged the first three shots with ease. The fourth shot only scratched it's left hind leg. The creature continued to run and stumbled across a small encampment. The campers screamed and fired many shots at the creature. The agile creature avoided the bullets and ruthlessly massacred the campers.

After burying the dead bodies and cleaning up the blood and gore, the creature transformed into an adolecent boy. He sat next to the fire and pretended to have been camping here. The boy quickly bandaged the bruise on his leg from Luann's bullet and washed out the blood on his teeth before taking a cooked fish and began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Looking up when she heard the screams of the campers, she jumped to her feet. Running quickly though the woods, she grabbed Schrei out of the other holstier. Jumping over lumps in the ground, and what looked like signs of a fight or massacre, she kept running until she stumbled to a stop.

Looking at the boy with the hurt leg, she narrowed her eyes. He was wrapping his leg, which was hurt obviously. Luann rasied her guns and cautiously steped closer.

"Who are you...What did you see?" She said, almost in a whisper. Pointing her gun at his leg, she nodded to it," And where's you get that. It's not safe here.." Sweat slipped from her brow; she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 pm

The boy looked up at Luann. He finished wrapping his wound and stood up.
"Call me Rey." the boy said, "I was camping here with my friends and then a weird creature attacked us. It killed everyone but I was able to escape by faking death. I've just buried the bodies of my friends and the wound was from the beast. I do not know where the creature went."

Last edited by Overlord Zenon on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Keeping her guns up, she inched closer. Luann looked at him closely. Looked and seemed normal... alittle stiff to say the least. Wasn't he atleast alittle emotional about a gaint creature coming out of no where and attacking and killing his friends?

...Luann slowly tucked her guns away. Looking at Rey with suspcious eyes.

" My name's Luann. That creature. Which way did it go?" She asked in a stern voice. Luann glanced at his hurt leg.

"You might want to head to a town and get that checked out too.. Do you need any help? " She asked, in a softer voice. Luann felt for him. She hated aliens with a passion, due to their killing of humans.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Rey smiled and shook his head.
"Like I said, I do not know of where the creature has headed off to. And no, I'll be able to manage." Rey said then saw Luann's badly bandaged arm, "What happened to you? Nevertheless, I have more bandages and I think I can do a better job than whoever done that."
Rey walked over to Luann and took out more bandages. He pulled off Luann's previous wrappings and quickly re-bandaged her arm.
"There, that should be better." Rey siad.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Luann relaxed alittle, sensing the boy's concern.. but not compleatly. When he changed her bandages, she tensed at his touch. Luann hadn't been touched in an non-harmful way. When he was done, she couldn't help but feel thankful. Her arm would probably be better off with someone else's handy-work on Luann's wounds.

She looked at him again. He spoke weird, almost automatic or like a robot... Luann shrugged it off. but still.. She had to be weary.

Looking at him, she nodded her head, tipping her hat.

"Thank you, for the arm. I'll be on my way. " She reached in her back pocket for a card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Card ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luann

Alien Termanator
"Lets Kill Them"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Like a buisness card, it was used for people to remeber her by. Luann tipped her hat, and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:34 pm

"No problem." Rey said and took the card.
Rey chuckled as he read the card and put it in his pocket. Then he walked into a tent.

After Luann left the camp, "Rey" transformed back into the alien creature. It ripped through the tent and ran toward the direction Luann went. The creature tracked down the girl and waited behind a bush. When Luann passed by, the creature jumped out and tackled Luann onto the ground again. A green acidic liquid dripped from it's mouth as it ripped apart Luann's bandages and bit her again.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Screaming aloud curse she grabbed both Liebe and Schrei from her sides. When she hit the ground Liebe fell from her right hand as the creature bite her arm again. In the same spot as well. Grunting in the pain she rasied Schrei in her left hand to the creatures head and shot.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:47 pm

The creature cried in pain as the shot went straight through it's head. the force from the shot also blasted it backwards. After it hit the ground, the creature fell silent. It's arms and legs no longer moved and the acidic green liquid was flowing out of the bullet wound of it's head.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Panting, Luann stood up, arm bleeding with acid sliding down. Acid was splattered on her face as she turned to the creature.

It stayed still.

Bending down, she picked up Liebe and held Schrei tightly. Walking to it, she loaded Liebe with another bullet. Her last, for now.

She shot another bullet in his head. More acid gushed out, covering her shoes.

Luann sighed and put her guns up. Looking at the dead thing, she turned and walked to a stream nearby. Slipping off her shoes, she steped into the ice cold water and bent down. Wiping the acid off, she cleaned her boots and face. Sitting on a rock, a patch of moonlight shined on her. Her feet floated in the clear water, making ripples onthe surface. Luann sighed. She'll travel and travel.

Never stopping. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes. Laying back, she layed in the grass, feet in the water, eyes closed.

Luann felll asleep.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Moments later after Luann left the area, the creature's orange eyes opened again. It stood up and looked around as if nothing had happened. Then, it tracked Luann down and hid. It lunged forward and slashed Luann after she fell asleep. Then, the creature slashed at Luann multiple times and bit her neck.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Luann eyes shot open when the creature lunged at her. Without thinking she grabed a thick stick and held it above her, letting the creature slash mindlessly at it.

It's claws nicked at her face, giving scraches on her face. She rolled and dogded the creatures bite to her neck, getting out Liebe and Schrei quickly.

Shooting at him, 6 shots were heard in the forest. 3 from each gun. She watched as he fell to the ground, and she ran fast. Ignoring the blood oozing from her body, she put up Liebe in it's place on her right hip and held onto Schrei, for natural defense. Her right arm was weak, and she couldnt hold onto Liebe much longer.

Luann cursed, and kept running away from the creature.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:28 pm

The wounds on the creature's body were bleeding uncontrolably. However, the creature still managed to stand up and limped back to the camp. The creature transformed into a human boy again and walked into another tent. He quickly fell asleep as the bullet wounds closed.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Luann kept running, gaining distance from the camp. Her breaths came out in ragged pants. Sweat mixed with blood and dirt on her face as she squinshed her eyes, tring to keep her focus. It kept coming in and out. She must of hit her head at one point.

Slowing down, she came to a stumbling stop in a clearing. The floor of the clearing was covered in rugged roots from the trees, sticking in random ways in the air. Luann kept panting and walked to a bigger root and sat on it. Breathing in deep breaths, she looked to the side.

A small broke was flowing through. She took off her top hat and sighed, looking into her reflection in the broke. Blood, dirt, and sweat was caked on her face. Luann sighed and cleaned her face cumbersomely.

Groaning she sat on the tree's root again, Liebe and Schrei comfortingly tucked into the sides of her belt.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Rey walked up behind Luann and sighed. His wounds have completely healed.
"What happened to you now? Did you get attacked by the creature?" Rey asked.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Luann jumped and turned in the air, both guns in hand. She lowered them and looked at Rey, winceing at the pain of her wounds.

"Yeah... but I'm fine. " Luann looked him up and down, " you.... Why are you healed compleately? ... Your leg.. it was hurt before. "

Luann rasied her guns and shot them both at the same time, getting him in the abs.

" Damn alien, quit tring to kill me "
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Rey held the part where he was shot.
"Why did you do that?" Rey asked.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Luann's eyes went wide and crazy as she jerked her guns to him.

"Damnit, you know why. Damn you aliens.. Your all the same! Using your damn disgusies!" She yelled in a cracking voice. She shot again, this time in his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Rey fell over onto the ground due to the pain.
"Stop! I'm a human!" Rey screamed.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Scoffing she kicked him to the ground and put a gun to his head. Luann leaned in close to his head and whispered with a smirk on her face.

"then how'd you heal so fast, Rey..?"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:13 pm

"What do you mean why do I heal so fast? The only wound I got was on my leg. And it hadn't healed yet." Rey said.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm

She glanced at his leg, noticing it for the first time. Luann grunted and held the gun to his head.

" Give me one reason why i shouldn't blast your brains out? For all i know, your some alien scum. You always' show up after i get attacked by that thing "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest at night.   Black Forest at night. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest at night.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next