aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Princess Asintira was walking around trying to make sure that everything goes smoothly today, and she walked around trying to get a feel of the outside of her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Tidy as always. The Android known as Sterling paces in the room nonchalantly in a rather mechanical manner. His face vacant of emotions as always. Seemingly grim as hinted from his facial expressions. "Estoy aquí, y me odio aún más." The Spanish Android said in his unknown tongue to the alien Princess quite robotically.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Asintira looked at him. "My name is Asintira, and I'm going to try something." Asintira said. Asintira looked at him, and she is one of the expert of android schemtics so she found where the program is, and reprogrammed him. "There that sound solved that problem." Asintira said.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:40 pm

The Android eye twitched several times as she tries to change his circuitry. His body spasming a few times before he looks at her with widened eyes, more grim than before. "Oh Dieu! L'horreur! Je me sens d'être déchiré en dedans, et je ne peux même pas parler Espagnol!" Once again, he didn't speak any known language, but instead, French!
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:47 pm

"Oh all right sure whatever you just said." Princess Asintira said. Asintira went back and went to reprogrammed him once again so he could speak english. She wanted to understand him more than ever this is driving her nuts she just has something that she always wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:55 pm

He was spasming even more than before. One eye twitching here, other eye twitching there. Convulsing entirely as he was reprogrammed once more. Unfortunately it wasn't for the better, it was for the worse. An anti-Communist program was initiated. "VOICE MODULE ONLINE... AUDIO FUNCTIONALITY TEST... INITIALIZED. DESIGNATION: ANDROID MK XIII. MISSION: THE ANNIHILATION OF ALL COMMUNIST THREAT. PRIMARY TARGETS: ANY AND ALL RED COMMUNIST INVADERS." Says he in a rather disturbing fashion. His thought pattern now reminiscent to the Americans from the 1950's in the Red Scare era.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:58 pm

"I am Princess Asintira of the Aliens." Asintira said. Asintira said that knowing this, and she wanted to see if she would be able to get something done about that anti thing, but she doesn't care not now. "So, how about being my company for sometime." Asintira said. Asintira made a special black rose, and put it where she did the reprogramming.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:05 pm

"As long as you aren't a Commie bastard, then I shall accompany to make those Reds eat lead! Your Democratic Highness." He says in a monotone manner. A fiery charisma behind his speech. At least now he may speak English, but was this for the better or worse? That will be decided in the near future. "Designation MK XIII Android comes equipped with everything a good soldier of Democracy needs, so lead on. Hoo-rah!" He says 'bout himself. Speaking in third person. He is an Android anyways.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:09 pm

"I'm no Commie by any means, and lets go somewhere I am bored just being here." Princess Asintira said. Asintira looked around, and she wanted some fun, but she doesn't know how much fun she could have since she was never allowed. She just wants something fun to do.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:13 pm

"Shall we find a Red Communist to kill to cheer ourselves up?" A monotone suggestion escaped from Sterling's mouth. Mechanically pacing around the room to look for something 'fun'. Mostly someone wearing red to kill because in his reasoning. Red means Communist. Communist means a threat to Democracy. That means death for that person basically.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:14 pm

"Yeah sure." Asintira said. Asintira didn't mind of killing someone just as long as she is having fun.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

"Where shall we hunt those Red Communists like the dogs they are, your Democratic highness?" He asks plainly and simply. My, how the bloodshed of hate of Communist is strong with this one.
Back to top Go down
Princess Asintira
Princess of the aliens
Princess Asintira

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 pm

"There is some here hiding like aliens I know where some can be found." Asintira said.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:31 am

"Bring it on anytime of the day! Communism is death. Democracy is non-negotiable." The most terrible of grimace graces his features. He pulls out two plasma pistols from his poncho, cocking the slide of both of them.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 am

sterling, come to me now. echoes Ztak-throk's voice in Sterling's head(post leaving here via teleport, continued in swamp of demise in wild)
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:26 am

Under Ztak's command, Sterling obeys, leaving through the teleportation that is conveniently placed within Princess Asintira's room. "Farewell, your Democratic Highness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)   The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Rose of the Offering (Sterling and Princess Asintira)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aliens vs humans :: Alien Territory :: Mars-
Jump to: