aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Prison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nohime

Nohime

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:06 am

The humans put me in the tightest security cell they have and leave me in there.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:15 am

A small centepede-like creature crawled through a crack in the wall of the cell. It transformed into a young adolecent boy.
"Greetings Nohime, need some help?" the boy asked.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:55 am

Only if you can get me corpses. I need to infect so I can kill these pathetic humans. I think its about time these humans learn not to mess with the infected.
Back to top Go down
Prince Slade

Prince Slade

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:18 am

*walks up*
"do u need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 am

The boy chuckled and nodded. The transformed into a centepede-like organism and crawled out. He returned moments later outside the cage. Thy boy unlocked the door and sighed.
"Well, you can use the corpses of the guards." the boy said.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 am

I slowly walk out and walk over to the corpses. Ill remember this. For now, I think you should leave. Its gonna get extremely dangerous and messy in this pathetic prison. I then bend down and bite into one of the corpse's necks. Soon after, it rises up as an infected human. I then move from one corpse to the next infecting until the entire floor im on is crawling with infected. Go my children and infect this entire prison and everyone in it.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:35 am

Zenon chuckled and walked out of the prison. He walked into The Arbiter and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 am

Soon the entire prison is infected and the entire area around the prison as well. I walk out with millions of infected swarming like insects around the prison. My children, this will be our nest for now. Bring me more corpses to infect. a few elite infected (the ones I infected myself) run off to collect corpses and infect the humans they find.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:43 am

Zenon let the Arbiter stay still in the air as he watched the infected find and infect humans.
"Are you willing to join thw aliens now?" Zenon spoke to Nohime using telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 am

I sit down and rub one of the infected elites on the head. We will as long as you protect the regular infected. I can handle myself and my elites.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:47 am

Zenon nodded.
"Very well then, we will do our best to protect the infected." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:50 am

I then stand up and run off along with all the infected following me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Prison   Human Prison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Prison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aliens vs humans :: Human Territory :: Bases-
Jump to: