aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The swamp of demise.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

The swamp of demise. Empty
PostSubject: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:41 am

Ztak-throk swims slowly through the swamp, trying to see the resembelances to arcadian swamps, Azrukhal rests on the bank.
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:16 am

Mitsy sits at the edge of the swamp.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:18 am

Ztak-throk immedioately changes to his human form upon noticing Mitsy, he swims to the edge of the swamp, his violet eyes eerily reflecting off the dim light of the swamp, "greetings" he says, trying not to startle her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:26 am

"um hi."Mindy looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:28 am

Ztak-throk notices she was wondering why another human would be in the swamp, he climbs out and sits down o9n the bank, "so, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:29 am

"Just bored and just sitting around."
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:31 am

Ztak-throk's eyes seem to become a shade darker, "then why a swamp? why not a garden somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:32 am

"Im not into gardens at all."Mindy looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:35 am

Ztak-throk looked back, a smirk beneath the surface of his face, sterling, come now. he says telepathically to Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 am

Mindy thought she was going to be in danger so she stood up."I'm going to go now."
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:38 am

A thick venomous gas surrounds the area, preventing any form of escape, "I'm afraid not" Ztak-throk says, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:39 am

Mindy turns around."Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:12 pm

"ENGAGING RED COMMUNIST AGGRESSOR, PREPARING TO ENFORCE DEMOCRACY UPON RED COMMUNIST AGGRESSOR." Sterling robotically says with his anti-Communist tone, running at basically inhumane speed, he leaps up high up in the air before diving down to kick Mitsy. Probably enough to knock her unconscious. Funny thing is that he looks like a human and wears Mexican national clothing but is really an Android.
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Mindy moves and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:00 pm

do not aim to kill sterling Ztak-throk says telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:18 am

Because Sterling was an Android, he never got the telepathic message. He is artificial, not an organic based life form. "COMMUNISM IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAILURE." That said, Sterling kicks down a tree in his way with his Android strength down at Mitsy.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 am

Ztak-throk catches the tree and mutters "do. not. aim. to. kill." at sterling, he thows the tree away and stands a few metres behind Mitsy, surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Mitsy just stood there with fear.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Now was his chance. His chance to capture her in return for nachos! The delicious and flavory treat that he ever so wanted. Using his superspeed, he lunches a devastating punch aiming towards her stoamch to knock her out cold.
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Mindy moved away from him so he wouldnt hit her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:12 am

Ztak-throk sighs slightly and pulls out liebe and loads it with a tranquilizer dart, he fires it at Mitsy's back(can't dodge)
Back to top Go down
Mitsy Fendry

Mitsy Fendry

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:22 am

Mindy gets hit and falls to the ground.She couldnt get back up.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:33 am

Ztak-throk walks over to Mitsy and picks her up, then uplls out a large pack of nachos and tosses them to Sterling. "Good work Sterling" he says, then teleports them back to the Dreadnaught(continued alien bases, holding pens)
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Sterling takes the bag of nachos and munches on them. Swallowing them and malfunctioning due to his machinery isn't designed to take in food. "Ahora estoy aún más deprimido de lo habitual. Alguien me mates por favor."

------------->EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The swamp of demise.   The swamp of demise. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The swamp of demise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aliens vs humans :: All :: RP Area :: Wild-
Jump to: