aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infectious above a small human base

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rey Ketsueki

Rey Ketsueki

Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Rey was standing upside-down on the ceiling.
"Hey Leader-sama." Rey said.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:44 pm

I dont look up. Hello
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki

Rey Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Rey sighed and yawned.
"I'm really bored right now." Rey complained.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:29 am

Zero appears in the bridge asleep after infecting 1000 humans
Back to top Go down
http://halothefrontier.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 am

three supreme pods hit the side of the ship and launch three supreme face huggers which instantly attack infected and create reavers, which continue to inject other infected with the alien eggs.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Zero wakes and contacts overlord
"we need help they are attacking again"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 pm

The Arbiter landed in the Infectious' docking bay and Zenon walked out. He glanced at the aliens and growled.
"These are the rogue aliens. This is only a small souting team so destroy them quickly. I suspect that they will send the full strike force soon enough."Zeon said.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Zero helps out he knew the overlord were allies to his mother and the fact he didnt wnat to tell her about the attack...yet!
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Zenon walked back into the Arbiter.
"Take care of them, I'll try lead the Arbiter team to delay the strike force as long as possible." Zenon said to Zero using telepathy.
The the Arbiter flew off and the rest of the models joined Zenon. they all cloaked themselves as they fired their ion rays at the rogue alien's battleship. then, the began to bombard the docking bay of the rogue alien' ship.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Zero kills 10 of the rouge aliens and finishs and orders the infected in to tactic postions ready for the strike team just in case
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:25 pm

the rogue alien's numbers were at over fifty onboard now and began progressing towards zero's room, making more hatchlings as they went.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Zero a the infected use machine guns or anything that can kills and attacks them killing the egg holders too
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 pm

The Arbiter models continued to attack the battleship while Zenon flew back to the Infecious. He turned into is broodling form and began ripping apart the rogue aliens.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 pm

the aliens and zero's men collide, ending with both troops dying.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Zero lays there bleeding almost out cold
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Zeon growled and transformed back into his humanoid alien form.
"These rogue aliens have developed to be stronger than I thought." Zenon murmured.
Zenon closed his eyes and began to commnicate with Ztak-throk using telepathy.
"Ztak-throk, get the Dreadnaught here. We've found the roue aliens and we need it to destroy their batteship." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Zero trys to get up
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Ztak-throk hears the transmission and the Dreadnaught's lasers turn to the Alien battle ship, he hesitates, this is a point001 ship, there will be more he send to zenon before blowing up the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:53 pm

"damn rouges"
Zero looks at Zenon and zero's eyes are almost white he knew what was happening he was dying
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Azalel

Lieutenant Azalel

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:23 pm

"tell mother i fought well"
Zero falls to the floor not waking he was dead
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Ztak-throk teleports inside and picks up the body, then buries it in the dreadnaught morgue.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:15 am

I appear inside with tentacles coming out of my back and stretching to the walls of the room I appeared in. Get out of my ship! The ship then starts to shake as all the infected back off and hide.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Ztak-throk looks at Nohime, "you'd better get out of mine" he replies, resting his hand on the hilt of Liebe, now customizes to fire exploding rounds, powerful enough to blow a hole in a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infectious above a small human base   Infectious above a small human base - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infectious above a small human base
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2