aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reidoufune -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luann

Luann

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Luann glared at the silent preadator who had saved her. Fustrated she kept quiet after she knew that she wouldn't get an answer.

A thousand questions flew through her mind as she followed him through the ship. Why did he save her? Who was that other preditor? Why did Zenon let her go with him? Was she still a slave? Would she ever home?

While she thought these over, by habit, she placed a hand on her side, were her gun Liebe would of been on her right. It wasn't there. That little fact didn't help in calming her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:11 am

kuni led her to a large room. it had couches, recliners, and a large tv. but the couches and recliners were made of a type of jelly substace. it was like sitting on a cloud was how comfortable it is. kuni motioned for her to take a seat and watched her.

you may be wondering why i saved you.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:04 am

Luann jumped slightl when he talked. Sitting down she nodded and looked at him.

" Why'd you do it? I'm nothing special..."
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 am

kuni shook his head and looked her in the eyes. she couldn't see his due to his helmet.

the aliens tend to work people to death.. we predators have hunted them for thousands of years.. and you are a human.. us predators protect the species of a planet.. did you not want to be rescued?
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Luann shook her head and looked at him.

" No.. Thank you so much for it.. You've really done me a favor." She let out a rare moment of familar-ness and smiled sweetly at him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 am

raikuni reached his hands up and uncliped his helmet. a loud hissing noice is heard when that happens. slowly he moves a bit and keeps uncliping parts of the helmet from his armor

sorry... taking these helmets off is a legnthy process
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:11 am

Luann giggled and smiled again.

" don't worry... It's fine." She grined at him and shifted in her seat, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 am

kuni unclipped the last one and another loud hiss is heard. kuni slowly takes the helmet off and everything on his face is seen. he looks like an average human, except with slightly darker skin. his eyes are pitch black. he has a burn mark on his right cheek, with a large scar over his left eye. he has long white hair than runs down the back of his armor. he was also taller and more built than most humans. his voice is peaceful an securing

those helmets are always hard to get off. so... ou want to go back to earth soon?
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:50 am

Luann blushed slightly at the sight of the predator, and looked down alittle.

" Ah..Um... Y-yes please.."
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 am

kuni grinned and sat back. turning his head slightly and closing his eyes. the ship started going towards earth ang entering the atmosphere slowly. kuni stands up and starts walking to a door on the right side of the room

lets go.. the ship is this way. we have to get on my ship because the mothership is to large to land on earth.
Back to top Go down
Luann

Luann

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Luann nodded and got up to followed. Looking at his back she smiled and fliddled with her fingers alittle, eyes distant.
Back to top Go down
Slikver

Slikver

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:43 pm

catches up to them as they leave the room"hey!" he has his helmet already off and looks similar to kuni and he bows"excuse me my lord but where are you going if i may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Kuni

Lord Kuni

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:48 pm

turns around and looks at him. his face goes a bit hard and his eyes change to white. his long hair slowly shifts down from the root to the bottom of his hair to black. it was odd how his hair and eyes were always opposite colour

im taking luann back down to earth. i have to save her from the aliens. do you need something?
Back to top Go down
Slikver

Slikver

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:51 pm

"umm...no not really i just wanted to make a conversation..."stares down at his feet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reidoufune - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reidoufune -   Reidoufune - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reidoufune -
Page 1 of 1