aliens vs humans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliens vs humans

Alien vs Humans!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The desert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 pm

I appear on the horizon crawling. Im so thirsty.... I crawl under a large rock and sit.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Zenon was treking through the dessert in his broodling form. He saw an infected human and ran after her. He stood in front of the infected and transformed into his humanoid alien form.
"Greetings, I do not believe that I've met you before. I am Zenon, overlord of the alien scourage. What is your name?" Zenon asked.

OoC: OoC: Here's a picture of my broodling form and go to my character registration sheet to see my humanoid alien form...
Spoiler:

Last edited by Overlord Zenon on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:54 pm

I look up and I have one human eye and one alien eye. .... I stay silent.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

Location : Location of Mind: Unknown; Location of Body: Leading the alien invasion of Earth

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Zenon looked at the infected. It was unusual for an alien, especially an infected to neglect to answer his question. Zenon glared at the infected and picked her up by the neck.
"Answer me! You are an infected, no not disobey me!" Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Your skin begins to burn like touching a really hot oven. Please dont make me do anything rash.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Zenon growled and threw Nohime at a rock.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:00 am

When you throw I simply slide back and my face turns slightly red.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:05 am

Zenon chuckled.
"Well coordinated movements. Tell, me, what is your name and why do you defy me?" Zenon asked.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:08 am

Why should I tell you my name? You were trying to hurt me. As for me defying you, I owe my allegiance to neither side. You can all go to heck for all I care. I stand up straight and turn around.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 am

Zenon growled and transformed into his broodling from. He rushed toward Nohime and tackled her. Then, Zenon began to bite and slash Nohime.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:26 am

I refuse to fight. I just take all the slashes and bites.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:28 am

Zenon continued to attack Nohime. He began to rip peices of flesh off of the infected.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:31 am

As you do all that, I get knocked unconcious and my true form comes out, blasting you into a wall or rocks and heals itself. I told you not to mess with me. Now you will pay I then quickly appear next to you and grab you by the neck like you did to me earlier and I squeeze tight.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:41 am

Zenon growled and snarled. A green acidic liquid dripped down his mouth. Zenon's antenna-like arms lashed around wildly at Nohime. It spoke using telepathy.
"Tell...me...your name..." Zenon said.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:43 am

I slightly crush your neck and I then throw you down and turn back to normal. I then put my hands on my head. I didnt want to be like this. My name is Nohime.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:52 am

Zenon transformed into his humanoid alien form and straightened his neck.
"Very well then Nohime. It seems that you do not like being on the aliens' side." Zenon siad.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:54 am

I raise both of my hands up and chains appear around them. Looks like im on neither side. I then sigh knowing that it would be better to chain myself up than let myself hurt anyone. Im in the middle of this war. Im not on any side except my own.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Zenon
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Admin/Overlord/Overmind
Overlord Zenon

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:57 am

Zenon chuckled and nodded.
"I like your attitude and personality kid. Think about joining the aliens." Zenon said.
Zenon then transformed into his broodling form and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Nohime

Nohime

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:58 am

As soon as Zenon left, a group of humans appeared pointing their guns at me. Looks like its to a cell for me. I simply sigh as they take me away to their best prison.
Back to top Go down
Commander Ztak-throk

Commander Ztak-throk

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:45 pm

a light appears and vaporises one of the humans, back on mars, Ztak-throk says cheerfully, "well the lazer targeting system works"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The desert Empty
PostSubject: Re: The desert   The desert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The desert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aliens vs humans :: All :: RP Area :: Wild-
Jump to: